Friday, February 6, 2009

Beautiful Friday

Sometimes I feel bad for Monday. Friday gets all the glory and Monday gets zippo.

Whatever ... I AM SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Go Friday! Go Friday! Go Friday!

After work today, I'm going to a wine tasting with my sister. The last time I went I discovered this great Australian Shiraz that I just love.

I think the rest of the weekend is going to be pretty quiet ... just like I like it. I may stay in my sweats all day Saturday.

Hope you have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

I had a good Australian Shiraz too, but for the life of me I can't recall it. I'm happy it's Friday too! I had to work my day off, so I'm looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

love to live; live to love!

Rose said...

HAve a great weekend! I plan to do the same.

TJ said...

Hope you had a great weekend! I tried a really nice Shiraz during the holidays. Hope the wine tasting was a success.