Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vino! Vino! Vino!

It’s April and that means my self-imposed alcohol fast is over.

I will admit that I slipped twice but those were work-related slips and couldn’t be helped. I had to review two restaurants and for one of them I had to solely focus on the wine selection. But for the entire month of March I did not purchase any wine for my home.

Until yesterday.

After work I visited my local wine shop and picked up the following:


2 bottles of my favorite Bordeaux: 2005 Chateau La Papeterie




1 bottle of Woop Woop which is an Australian Shiraz



1 bottle of Chateau St. Michelle Gewurtztraminer which is a semi-dry white wine



and 1 bottle of Pinot Grigio – I don’t remember which one because I only picked it up to serve to my sister if she drops in.
Cheers!

No comments: