Thursday, June 11, 2009

Food! Glorious Food!

It is 9:21 a.m. and I am starving!!! I had two scrambled eggs, three strips of bacon, toast and juice for breakfast at about 6:30 and I just had some yogurt and I am still looking for something else.


I'm told that strength training increases your metabolism and makes you really, really hungry. My sweetie just told me that snacking is my friend. I'm eating almonds right now. But you know what I really want?

(Sidebar: Idea to post pics of food was totally hijacked from LadyLee ... what? what?)






Roasted Turkey


Shrimp and grits

Seafood casserole with lump crab meat and shrimp


Fried flounder with asparagus

Glazed ham
Maybe some gumbo




Ben and Jerry's ice cream


or my version of a Black Forest cake




even a teeny, tiny piece of chocolate.
It's fun to dream but I need to get back to reality and find myself a nice big salad:




7 comments:

Diva (in Demand) said...

DAMN CHELE! All at one time???

TJ said...

WOW! I thought I had cravings. Let me go make a salad right now.

Rose said...

Girl U craving big time....great looking food too!

Bunny Brown said...

I'm salivating!!!! A nice ham sammich, with plenty of mustard, would be mighty tasty right about now!!!!

Hawa Bond said...

Ben and Jerry's. Chile... you just RUINT my dinner, 'cause I have to pass the convenience store on the way home.... LOL

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

I'm calling myself the lean cuisine queen these days and trying to tell myself that NOTHING taste better than lean cuisine...

it's not working! LOL

Anonymous said...

I've been craving Costco's roasted chicken with a side of their Caesar salad. This is not fair!