Friday, June 19, 2009

Vacation

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. This is the first time that all of us ... me, my kids and my man have vacationed together.

I'm nervous.

Not sure why ... but I am. My objective is to relax. I don't want any stress. I don't want any mess. I just want time to lay on the beach to read, listen to music, think ... whatever.

Nervousness aside, I am so looking forward to this time away. I love vacations. My beach body has arrived and we're ready to go.

Be nice to each other while I'm gone.

Love you lots!

8 comments:

LB said...

Have fun! You deserve it!

Remnants of U said...

How exciting! Enjoy being with your loved ones! Take pictures with that new camera. Flaunt that new beach body. :-)

Bunny Brown said...

Wishing you a most relaxing, stress free, mess free time!

LadyLee said...

Girl put on the bikini and get out there on that beach and show em how to do that there Stanky Leg Dance!

LOL

Enjoy your vacation:)

Rose said...

Everything will be fine..Enjoy!!!!!

ShellyShell said...

Hope you have a great time Chelle!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well and have a safe trip. Enjoy!

Icey said...

I pray you all had a wonderful time!