Monday, May 24, 2010

Short Week!

I love short weeks. Every week should be a short week. Why do we still work 5-day work weeks anyway? Who knows? It doesn't matter because this week is going to be a 3-day work week and a 5-day weekend.

The scale at the gym says I reached my goal weight. I would be happy but every time I get on that scale it says something different. Whatever. I feel good and I found a dress in the back of my closet that I bought four years ago and only wore once. It fits again. That made me happy ... now I just need to find someplace to wear it again.

Nothing is going on. Everything is kinda ho-hum. I just chilled this weekend because I spend a lot of time running around. I went to the gym, yoga, church and I went Downtown to pick up a new book for the book club:

Sounds like it's going to be good. Read the summary here.

What else ... my first book club meeting is tomorrow night ... 39 days until my spa getaway ... what is going on with you?

1 comment:

Luv said...

i wonder if there is a ay for me to join your book club via internet.. hmm.. getting rest is always good.. i hope to get some soon