Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Weekly Meals:

Breakfasts:
Great Grains w/2% milk
Power bar
Banana
Oatmeal
Greek yogurt
3-egg omelet w/cheese and sundried tomatoes
Blueberries

Lunches
Tuna on whole grain sandwich round
Chicken strips salad (Chick-fil-a)
Ham and cheese sandwich on whole grain sandwich round
Salads

Snacks
Reduced fat Townhouse crackers
nectarines
bananas
slices of havarti cheese
plums
pita crisps w/hummus
fruit cup (grapes & pineapples)
2 Recee's cups
Movie theater popcorn and Twizzlers

Dinners
Roasted chicken, asparagus, bread
NY Strip, brocolli, garlic toast
Pork tenderloin, sauteed mushrooms, spinach
2 mini crabcakes, lobster mac & cheese, 1 glass of pinot noir
Salad
Tilapia, orzo, spinach

Desserts
Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches

Exercise - Ran 12.89 miles over 4 days
Wed - 2.7
Fri - 2.56
Sat - 3.13
Sun - 4.5

As I look back over my meal list I see where I could have done better, but for the most part I did okay. But after all that I think the scale should have moved a bit more.




Two-tenths of a pound? Seriously?? Whatever, at least the thing isn't moving in the other direction. And I didn't eat one meal last week that I felt guilty about. I went out to eat once and I had snacks at the movies. I'll admit to one thing: I have to stop telling myself that just because "skinny" is in the title, that doesn't mean I should eat one of those things everyday.

No comments: