Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week's meals:

Breakfasts:
Great Grains cereal w/2%milk (4 times)
Honeycomb cereal w/2% milk (once)
Banana and a granola bar
Greek yogurt
1/2 c of orange juice

Lunches:
Great Grains cereal w/2% milk
Salad (3 times)
Ham and cheese on wheat w/mustard
Chick-fil-a nuggets w/fries

Snacks:
Pita crisps w/hummus
plums
Townhouse crackers
Handful of blueberries

Dinners:
Meatloaf, rice, gravy, collard greens w/neckbones, cornbread, merlot (twice)
Andouille sausage and rice
Fried chicken, brocolli, cauliflower, merlot (twice)
Magherita pizza, merlot (twice)

Desserts:
Oatmeal cream cookie thingy from Little Debbie (one)
Skinny cow ice cream bar (one)
Skinny cow ice cream sandwich (one)

Weekly Exercise: Ran 13.8 miles over 4 days:
Wed - 3.1 miles
Thurs - 3.1 miles
Sat - 3.1 miles
Sun - 4.5 miles





I hate my scale. Another two-tenths of a pound down.


Okay, at least the scale isn't going up. I admit to doing some stress eating this week, but you try taking two kids to the cardiologist in one week and see if you don't stress eat. I did cut down on desserts, in that I didn't have one every night. But I know I shouldn't have had that fried chicken.


**sigh**

1 comment:

TJ said...

Yeah two kids to the cardiologist is enough to break out the fried chicken and extra desserts, so you did good.