Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday!

Give up?

This gorgeous tall tin of homemade cookies.





Made in the kitchen of the one, the only OldGirl Lady Lee







Do you have any idea how tempting it was to just curl up on my bed with those cookies and not move? Very tempting. But alas, this girl has a race to run in a week and a half and I'm in training. So, I changed my clothes and hit the pavement. I ran my three miles, came home, took a shower and then I tore those cookies up!






Just a few ... like I said, I'm in training.

Thanks OldGirl!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

You have WAY more will power than me. I won't admit how many I've eaten in ONE sitting lol.

LadyLee said...

LOL! You are welcome! Please share with your babies. Please and Thank you.

That Adrienne, I've made her 4 dozen at a time, enough to share with the whole fam, and she STILL be trying to hoard them. LOL..

Enjoy!

TJ said...

Awesome gift!

bayoucreole said...

I'm soooo jelly! LOL Lee would make a fortune with those cookies!

1969 said...

Good for you for getting that run in!