Monday, May 6, 2013

8 Weeks and Counting

So what does 8 weeks out mean?  For the most part it means no more cheat meals and really focusing in on getting rid of the little bit of fat that remains.

I went to a bodybuilding competition over the weekend and got to see both pros and amateurs compete.  It made for a very long day but it opened my eyes to a lot.  I was able to make comparisons between different physiques and its obvious that it is anybody's guess who is going to walk away with a trophy.  All the competitors are in amazing shape but clearly there can only be one winner.

I'm not scared anymore.  I'm working my ass off (literally) and the chips will fall where they fall.  I'm not the chick who just wants the experience of getting on stage.  I want to win.  I really do, but at the end of the day all I can do is work hard until the end and then let it go.

I still don't know if I'll continue to compete in the future.  I really can't see anything beyond the 29th of June.  Check out the video to the right for some updated pics.

Thanks.

No comments: