Monday, July 8, 2013

Vacation is Over

That’s right.  Vacation is over and I am back on the grind.  Back to the countdown.  Back to the competition diet.  Back to structure.  As strange as it sounds, I am actually glad to be back to it.  A full week was enough time to eat (and drink) whatever I wanted.  It’s enough time to lie around and chill.  Besides, I’m pretty sure I gained a pound a day last week.  I didn’t eat unhealthily – I just ate more.  I did enjoy wine with dinner every day.  But I did not go overboard.  I’m still looking to find the balance.  This just goes to show you, it’s all about diet – because I did not skip a single workout.

The next show is in less than 10 weeks.  During that time my son will have a birthday, my daughter will go back to school and I’ll start back to school in the fall.  Lots and lots of activity and through it all I have to stay focused on my prep.


1 comment:

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

There's always so much ahead. It's nice to have things to look forward to as well.