Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Work to be Done

I have to restructure my days.  I have so much to do and the fact that there are 24 hours in a day is not lost on me.  Think what you want but 24 hours is not a lot of time. 

I’m gearing up to blog every day in October.  Yes, October.  I can’t do September because there just isn’t time.  I’m still prepping for my last figure show of the year on 9/14.  I’m studying for a CLEP.  I’m preparing to teach a 6-week lesson on spiritual gifts.  I’m getting ready to start classes again.  Oh yeah and I work full time and workout seven days a week.  And I have to sleep …

We’re all busy … I know.  I’m not complaining.  Just making an observation.

I have to restructure my days so I can comfortably do what needs to be done and not feel stressed out.

So, beginning in October I’m going to take this on:




It’s the perfect time since it’s my birthday month and all.  New start.  Fresh beginnings.  As I go through and complete each exercise over the 31 days I want to write about it.


If you haven’t heard of the Happy Black Woman you may want to check her out.  She is definitely on to something.

Okay, gotta go meet the girls to run up and down some daggone bleachers!

No comments: