Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Randoms that Come at the Beginning of the Month

Happy March 1st!

Spring is on the horizon.  This winter was mild.  Yay!

I'm enjoying my new job so far.  Not a whole lot going on but I'm hoping it will pick up.

Still working on my business and attracting new clients.

I did not watch the Oscars -- because who cares???

I did check to see if Leo finally got his Oscar.

I did watch The Walking Dead on Sunday night ... my favorite line of the episode, "When you were pouring the batter, were you trying to make pancakes?" -- Abraham Ford.  If you watch the show, you know exactly what that means.

I feel no kinda way about Formation.  Again, who cares???

I voted today and if there was an election in your state I hope you did too.

I wrote an entire blog post about my last relationship and how I ended it six years ago and what I've been thinking about since then.  But I decided not to post it.  It ended up being a bunch of rambling.  It was a bad relationship.  It's over.  I've been single since then.  End of post.

I'm picking up my kitty on Thursday.  Here she is:



I'm naming her Portia.  The shelter called her Rapunzel but that didn't work for me.  She's 6 months old.

I went to the pet supply store and spent a grip on her bed, carrier, scratching post, litter box, litter, food dish and collar.

Here's a picture that I took at the shelter.  She was so cute cuddling with her friend Marie.



It's been 14 years since I owned a cat.

That's all I got!


No comments: