Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pay Attention to the Patterns

I do not believe in coincidences.  I do believe that everything happens for a reason.  In due time, that reason will be revealed.  That’s what I believe.  So many things are happening in our lives that we just ignore because they don’t appear to really have any true significance.  Until the same thing keeps happening and you begin to notice a pattern.

Yesterday I received a check in the mail for $359.49.  Out of nowhere this check appears.  Found money so to speak.  I love when that happens.  It just so happens the check appeared on the same day that I broke up with a guy (RIP #newbae).

Six months ago, I received a job offer for the corporate position that I currently have.  I love this job.  It just so happens the offer came on the very same day that I broke up with a guy.

Seven years ago I got in the best shape of my life and took the stage as a figure competitor as an over 40-almost 50 year old woman.  This happened after I broke up with a guy.

Fifteen years ago I received a call from my real estate agent letting me know that the offer I put it on my house was accepted.  The very same day that I broke up with a guy.

I also wrote my first novel after I left my second marriage.

I have a few theories:

Either I am being rewarded every time I make the smart decision to leave an unhealthy situation.
Or God has all these blessings for me but cannot give them to me until I release the things that I think I need to hold onto.

Maybe that’s a stretch.

Regardless … I don’t believe in coincidences and I know that everything happens for a reason.


We need to pay attention to the patterns.

No comments: