Monday, December 18, 2017

The Last Graduation


It’s the second to the last Monday of 2017.  Next week is Christmas and then that’s it.  Hello 2018.  The weekend was extremely busy and I would normally enter busy weekends feeling stressful but not this time.  I knew what had to get done and I just did it.

The Prince graduated with his Bachelor’s degree over the weekend. 




This time last year it was the Princess.

 

Sometimes I just can’t believe it.  Both of my kids are college graduates.  I am so ridiculously proud of them and just so grateful that I was given the honor of raising them.  Words cannot begin to express how I’m feeling right now.  Seeing what they have been able to accomplish makes everything that had to happen to get them here all worth it. 

Also over the weekend I got to hear my mother preach.  I don’t get to hear her sermons often but when I do I am reminded of just how good she is. 

 

After church, we all went to brunch and the family got to meet #NewBae.  This introduction signals the end of him being called “new”.  They like him, he likes them and I like him … a lot.

So many things to be thankful for this holiday season.  2017 started off on shaky ground but we’re finishing it out strong. 

2 comments:

unityfalls said...

Congratulations to your son.

LadyLee said...

Congrats! I remember when they were little and just starting high school! Now they are college graduates. GLORY!