Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Day 186

 Six months and two days and I can honestly say that for the majority of this time I have not even had a craving.  Until two days ago.  For some reason, I cannot explain why, I was just feeling "blue".  I didn't want to do anything but crawl into my bed at 6PM.  And then for a second I thought about having a glass of wine.  I didn't of course, but the thought was there.  

In my grocery store, the wine section is right across from the produce.  I pass the bottles each time I go to pick up my veggies.  Is that weird?  I pass by those bottles and don't give it a second thought but something about two days ago triggered me.  It could be the seasonal depression -- it is cold as hell and of course I only see the sunshine through my office window.  I don't know ... 

Anyway, today I can proudly say that I am still a non-drinker.  


1 comment:

Newy said...

Yay!!!! Proud of you Sis!