I spent most of Saturday morning nursing a hangover while laying out in my backyard reading Ne.w En.gland W.hite. If it seems like I've been reading this book forever it's because I have. It's more than 400 pages and it's not a page-turner. Good book, no less ... but damn.
Later in the afternoon I got myself together and headed out for my 24-hour adventure with my guy. One lesson that I have learned is that time is precious and if we only had 24 hours I had to make the most of each minute. So I decided to put the b**ch away and have some fun. In 24 hours I managed to accomplish the following:
- travel to another city
- have two martinis
- have two crabcakes (too much filler)
- have a cool discussion about thoroughbreds
- meet a corporate flight attendant who once worked for Ke.nn.y Ch.esn.ey
- discuss the "coolness" of Cher
- have three orgasms
- enjoy a beautiful champagne brunch
- $16 for valet? seriously?
- wear an amazing outfit that made a passerby say, "Damn!"
- fall in love again
Not bad, friends. Not bad at all. Enjoy your week ... every single minute of it.