Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF

The end of the week means a lot of things to me. Not only do I get away from the stress of my job but I also get to spend extra time doing whatever it is that I want. Since the kids are spending more time doing their own things, my options open up considerably. Tonight I may just curl up in my big chair with a big book and a big glass of wine. Tomorrow feels like a beach day. Sunday may call for an afternoon brunch. But I don't want to rush anything ... just enjoy one day at a time.

My young interviewee decided that we were not the best choice for him. He was probably right.

I will never again let money be the sole basis for choosing to accept a job.

Viogner is the wine for May. I bought two bottles last weekend and I wasn't really feeling it. But of course, that didn't stop me from finishing the bottle that I opened. I gave the second one away.

I've got to get ready for work. Ya'll have a good one.

2 comments:

LadyLee said...

"But I don't want to rush anything ... just enjoy one day at a time."

Oh, that's a good gem, Oldgirl. That will be my mantra for the weekend.

Diva (in Demand) said...

I hear on accepting a job for money. I did that twice and only ONCE did it turn out good. LOL Peace of mind is priceless ain't it chica....enjoy your weekend.