This has been a crazy, hectic week. In the midst of the crazy I realized a few things about myself. Some good, some not-so-good, but still all me.
1. I work to a schedule and when that schedule is interrupted I become very agitated and I don't recover from that agitation quickly.
2. I'm totally enjoying Reisling month. I began with my old standby St. Michelle, then moved to a Mondavi which was just the best. Now, I'm trying a German brand called Schmitt Sohne. I'm having salmon tonight and I think they'll go well together.
3. There are entirely too many televisions in my house. This does not make for an environment which is conducive to effective writing.
4. I need more self-discipline.
5. I accept rejection today much better than I did six years ago.
6. I lack that hostess gene that some women possess so I hate entertaining.
7. I like carrying around a few extra pounds.
8. I have a man that loves, supports and encourages me no matter what. This whole week would have been unbearable without him by my side.
9. At age 43, I still yearn for my mother's approval.
10. I still know how to hold a grudge.
Thanks for reading. Love you guys.