Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Day

It's a good day.

It's the first day of Spring.

It's my Mom's 71st birthday.

I'm going to a luncheon today.

I've been consistent with my visits to the gym and while I'm not sure if I actually look any different -- I feel like I do.

I think I've found a house to rent on the beach for our summer vacation.

I'm going to see an old friend recite her poetry at an open mic tomorrow. I love seeing old friends.

I'm still a little disoriented but I believe if I stay focused on the positive than slowly, but surely I'll be okay. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Dang- I didn't even know today was the first day of Spring. I need a break.

LB said...

Wow...your summer vacay sounds like it will be on point. I'll stay focused on that! Happy spring!

CareyCarey said...

Just stopping in to say hello. I came over from Blu Jewel's site.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I am trying to wear spring clothes during winter temperature...wack.

Focus on the positive...that's awesome.

Happy Spring.