Thursday, May 21, 2009

Countdown ...

30 days until we go on vacation and I cannot wait.

I really wish I had an assistant who can take care of all the details before I have to leave. All I want to do is pull up in front of the house, put on my bathing suit and sit on the beach. That's it. I don't want to make a shopping list (food, clothing, beach accessories, grilling accessories), I don't want to do the shopping, I don't want to do the research to see what there is to do in the area ...

But I live in the real world and I do not have an assistant so I have my work cut out for me.

6 comments:

lyre said...

Dang girl, I can't get in one vacation before you go on another one!

Blah Blah Blah said...

$15 an hour...and that's cheap...but I will have you busy with fun and exciting things to do.

YOU KNOW I NEED A JOB....DON'T TEASE ME!!!!!!!

TJ said...

I could use an assistant, or two. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! You are going to look good in that bathing suit.

Rose said...

Vacationig sounds great to me! I can't wait until I can schedule one. I need it badly!

Blu Jewel said...

I'm so ready for a vacation Chele. Enjoy yours for both of us.

love to live; live to love!