Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lingering

Since I was feeling better last Saturday, I got up early and went to the gym and worked out for an hour. I stayed on the treadmill doing intervals and I didn't lift any weights. I felt great afterward. I did some grocery shopping. I went to Target to exchange the baby shower gift. I went to the baby shower. I went to dinner with my man. Saturday night I had a relapse. I felt awful. I was up half the night coughing and sneezing ... I felt all kinds of weak. I got up and went to church on Sunday and after that I came home and collapsed on the couch and didn't move for several hours.

I don't know what this "thing" is but it is lingering. I hate this. I am never sick. NEVER. So, I've been resting. And right about now, I'm sick of resting. I need to get to th gym. Seriously.

Check out the latest restaurant review over at Delicious!

1 comment:

LadyLee said...

And if it keeps lingering, go to the doctor, hon!

Feel better soon!