Thursday, October 29, 2009

Recurring Theme

Today's message on my calendar reads:

One of the most important secrets in the world is that by becoming more giving, you'll become happier as well.

This theme was also mentioned throughout the last three success books that I've read.

Also, in the Bible -- ...give and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken together and overflowing will men give unto your bosom ... (Luke 6:38)

I love this. Intellectually, I've always known this and I've never been a stingy person but I haven't made it a practice to seek out ways to give. Trust me, when you do ... you'd be amazed at what you discover.

Try it.

4 comments:

TJ said...

This is so true.

Anonymous said...

Giving gives me spiritual goosebumps! :)

LadyLee said...

Very true, something I work on... The workbook I was working on was VERY detailed about this. Very. As it is very important...

princessdominique said...

Awesome Chele. I miss your blog. I just linked you again and have to drop by more often.