Monday, November 16, 2009

What I'm Reading and a Question

Here's what I'm reading:


It's a daily devotional for single moms. Each day I get a brief story, a scriptural reflection and a prayer to take with me everyday. Today I am reminded that this is the day that the Lord has made. I should rejoice and be glad in it. I should be content with God's mini-graces.

I should be.

The Bible tells me that all things work together for good for those that love God and are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28)

Question: Have you ever been in the middle of something and wondered to yourself: "How is God going to make this for my good?"

5 comments:

LB said...

I'm in the middle of it now. I need to buy this book.

Single Ma said...

Yes ma'am. I've had several storms this year that made me wonder the same thing. In hindsight, His word has proven true every single time.

LadyLee said...

I have. But it's just me trying to apply my finite logic to the situation. I finally realize God has seen my situation a million times and has just as many ways to work the thing out to my advantage and to the advantage of others. He never fails to do so...

TJ said...

Several times. He worked it out though.

Bunny Brown said...

All the time! But His grace is sufficient, it's just when you're going through, it's difficult to remember.