Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What is this?

I’m feeling out of it. Blah. Yucky. Whatever. I know what the issue is but I can’t seem to pull myself out of it. Ugh. Same ole shit, just a different day. I need to get back to my 45 days when I was waking up and reading my Bible everyday. I never felt yucky during that time. Speaking of feeling yucky, my Princess called me from the nurse’s office yesterday because she got sick after she ate lunch. Cheeseburger from the cafeteria. I can’t remember the last time I ate a cheeseburger and I would probably get sick if I did. I’m listening to 90s R&B on AOL Radio. Brian McKnight, 112, Tyrese, D’Angelo, En Vogue, Deborah Cox … oh yes. After I picked up my daughter from school I decided to spend the rest of the day working from home so I could be with her. She didn’t really need me but I needed to be there. It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday. I knocked off a little early because I needed to accompany the Prince to the car dealership so he can get himself some transportation. My ex is coming back from the desert and doesn’t need me for free storage anymore. Whatever. This is going to be the Prince’s first attempt at establishing some credit by taking out a small loan for this car, with me as a co-signer. I remember when my mother did the same thing for me when I was his age. After the car journey I came back to the house and made some beef ribs and mixed vegetables. I watched El.len on Op.rah and then I decided to go to the gym. I never go to the gym that late in the evening but I had to get out of my house and if I didn’t I would have opened my last bottle of meritage and vegged out for the rest of the evening. Instead, I spent an hour on the treadmill watching Hilary Swank talk about her career on the Actor’s Studio. I like her but she was driving me nutty because the answer to every single question was a resounding “Absolutely!” Anyway, I bought these booties to try and lift my spirits:



It’s a cute shoe but it didn’t work.

sigh

4 comments:

TJ said...

Cute booties! It's something how the way you start your day sets the entire tone. When I have my devotional time, I'm all good, but otherwise, I can feel the difference.

Blah Blah Blah said...

Take a trip. Even if it's just a day or two. Maybe it's just a different atmosphere you need. I do it all the time. I just escape for a few days.

Cute shoes, hope princess is feeling better.

Rose said...

Go back to the devotions since thye made you feel good. Oh yea, beautiful booties...

Bunny Brown said...

I feel ya Chele, yuckiness is in the air! Hope this passes soon and love the booties, are you keeping them?