Monday, February 8, 2010

Football? Not so much ...

I am certainly not a football fan, but I have to admit that was a really good game. I watched it from the opening kickoff to the very last play.

Congratulations to the Saints and their loyal fans.

The rest of the weekend was pretty good. The night at the bed and breakfast was wonderful. We were the only guests so we were allowed to choose which room we stayed in. We chose the honeymoon suite.





Absolutely lovely ... fireplaces in the bedroom, living room and bathroom; big screen television, nice furniture, etc. It was so cozy, especially since the weather was so bad. We didn't get any significant snow but the rainfall was ridiculous. We had dinner at the restaurant downstairs from the inn and I'll put up a review later this week. The food was fantastic. We ran into this guy at the restaurant. I didn't know him from Adam but Bryan did and he walked up and introduced himself and shook his hand, yada yada yada, I'm standing there like ... who is this guy? I don't encounter many "star" sightings. I guess I didn't really encounter that one either. LOL

Anyway, all the stuff that I had planned to do got done. No worries and we were able to celebrate an early Valentine's Day. Life is good.

5 comments:

ShellyShell said...

Glad you had a nice night at the B&B! The room looks so pretty!
I love football so I really enjoyed the game and the Saints won! I would've known who Bruce Smith is since he played for the Buffalo Bills for umpteen years and I'm from Buffalo and he's all they used to talk about when I was in highschool!

TJ said...

It looks really lovely! What a nice Early Valentine!!

LB said...

That room looks fabulous. I'm jealous.

Single Ma said...

The room looks sooo romantic. Kudos to your guy for planning it all by himself! :-)

Bunny Brown said...

That room looked gorg!!!! I woulda missed out on the star sighting too cause uh I didn't know who he was either! lol!!!