Friday, April 30, 2010

Feeling HOT HOT HOT

It's finally Friday. It's going to be HOT today. Close to 80. Tomorrow, mid 80's and Sunday -- close to 90.

I like it HOT.

I may trek down to the beach. Maybe. I'm not really bikini-ready so I may wait until the end of the month. Whatever I do, it won't be inside my house. I have the usual stuff to do: groceries, errands, blah blah blah. I'll probably fit in a trip to the gym and the yoga studio.

I really don't have anything planned, which is how I like it. I just want to see how it plays out.

I received a book in the mail. I don't remember how I got on the "free book" list but I'm not complaining.


Isn't that title intriguing? It brings to mind so many things for me ... I have no idea what the book is about but this weekend may be a good time to find out.

I'm playing with the idea of cutting my hair. I've had it short:



I've had it long:


Now I'm just wearing it back in a bun (because I work out so much) and I am bored! But I know if I cut it, it's going to require more maintenance than I have time for. Hair is such a pain in the butt. I figure if I wait long enough I'll just change my mind and move on to something else.

I planned to leave work early today but some people think it's a good idea to schedule meetings at 3:00, 4:00 and 4:30 on Friday afternoons. sigh

Anyway, have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Luv said...

cutting hair is such a new beginning..kinda like a fresh start.. reinvent how people see you.

pls tell me how you like the book cuz the title made me chuckle and think..

i am going to atlantic city this week..excited is an understatment..

TJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TJ said...

You have a great weekend too! I decided to grow my hair out for an event I have next year, but it is starting to work on me. I've just about resolved to chop it off the day after the event. LOL. I will be glad when our weather warms up and I can hang out at the beach. :)

Anonymous said...

Who schedules a Friday afternoon meeting?!