I accomplished exactly what I wanted to accomplish this weekend: absolutely nothing.
Here are a few things that I realized in my state of nothingness:
* If I drink tequila, I will wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat
* There is a lot of nothing on television
* Kids grow up way too fast
* Rainy Sunday mornings are awesome
* If I don’t get a new bed soon, my body will never forgive me
* “Drag Me To Hell” was the dumbest movie ever made
* Chicken Saltimbocca is pretty tasty and easy to make but I expected more flavor from an Italian dish. I probably won’t make it again.
* My kids are hilarious
* Only two episodes left of TrueBLOOD
* My phone can sit in my purse on silent all day and I won’t miss a thing
* When God speaks and tells you to act, it’s best to act