Sunday, September 19, 2010

WLC - 3rd Sunday Weigh In


The bad news is I didn't lose any weight this week. Still at 137.

The good news is I didn't gain any weight this week. Yay!!!!

This week just proves what I've always known to be true: If I eat whatever I want but maintain the intensity of my workouts, I won't gain weight.

This week will be better. I'm only two pounds away from reaching my goal and I'm going to take care of that this week. We're in the home stretch and I will not fail.

I know that for this week I have to go back to what I know: clean eating. No cheeseburgers and no chocolate cake or chocolate chip cookies. More fruits and veggies.

I'm ready for Week 4!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No news ( or in this case no weight) is good news !! way to go !

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Still Success!

Icey said...

Well punk yo plateau then!! You can do it!