Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Beverly at the Buzz has given me "The Versatile Blogger" award. Hmph! Who knew? I'm all vaklempt.
Anyway, thanks Beverly (not Bev!)
Here's the fine print:
Rules for accepting this award:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us seven things about yourself.
*Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
*Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
1. I am obsessed with having a defined midsection (read: abs!) I'm not sure why because at my age, it's not as if I'm going to be walking around wearing half-shirts. People would not say, "Wow, you look great!" They'd probably say, "Cover it up, old lady!"
2. I want to live someplace where it is sunny and warm all the time. Winter blows.
3. Being in the middle of a crowd of people gives me the heebie-jeebies. I prefer solitude.
4. I now regret cutting my hair off.
5. I believe that people are inherently good.
6. I do not find any value in remaining friends with an ex. When it's over, you need not to exist (ala Miranda from SATC).
7. I hate football but for some reason I'm drawn to the Superbowl every year.
Well, I may be versatile but I don't follow directions very well. Which means I will not be awarding this to anyone specific. Everyone I follow and everyone I read is versatile, so feel free to consider yourself awarded!