Friday, July 15, 2011

The Weekly Meal Plan

I enjoy cooking but I’m not the most creative cook in the kitchen and I get tired of cooking and eating the same things over and over again.

I want someone to develop a menu for me and create a shopping list. If they would do the shopping and cooking that would be okay too.

So, in my search I stumbled across this site and it appears to be everything I’m looking for – minus the shopping and the cooking.

This week I’m planning to have:

Chicken with Olives, Raisins and Spinach Rice
Margherita Pizza
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Grilled Ham and Cheese with Pears
Real Simple Lasagna

I was able to print the recipes and the shopping list and I’m ready to go to the store.

The thing I like most about these meals is that I know I’ll have guaranteed leftovers for lunch (stroganoff and lasagna) and the pizza and sandwich days are easy easy easy.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

TJ said...

That's a tasty looking plan. I'm working on a meal plan right now, too. I had theme nights going, but I think we're all getting kind of bored with that.

Diva (in Demand) said...

I started coming up with weekly meal plans when I noticed myself spending too much money on groceries every week. I still haven't mastered the perfect quantities though because last week's meal plan started with pot pies and had 4 more dishes of course.....and I had enough pot pie that I've been eating it all week long. So now I have fixings for next week already....chicken margherita pizza, grilled salmon, tuna noodle casserole, sub sandwiches....shameful isn't it. LOL