Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ABC's of Me



I stole this from fit and fab for life


Age: 46

Bed Size: Queen

Chore You Hate: Washing my car

Dogs: None

Essential start of your day: Breakfast

Favorite color: No favorites

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5’7

Instruments I play: None

Job title: Jack of all Trades

Kids: 1 boy and 1 girl

Lives: Va Beach

Mom’s name: S

Nickname: Shelly

Overnight hospital stays: Childbirth

Pet peeve: People who are chronically late

Quote from a movie: “You will never find peace by avoiding life”

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: Too many to count

Time you wake up: 5:30am

Underwear: I beg your pardon

Vegetables you dislike: Lima beans

What makes you run late: Traffic

X-rays you’ve had done: Do mammograms count?

Yummy food you make: The best macaroni and cheese on the planet!

Zoo animal: Monkey

2 comments:

Diva (in Demand) said...

This is your official warning that I'm stealing this....thank you and good bye. LOL

LadyLee said...

Good post. Learned much about YOU! I'm gonna steal it soon!