Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taking Control

It's Sunday and the end of my vacation. It was a good week. A great week, in fact. I didn't go to an exotic location or taste wine in a beautiful setting but my time was definitely well spent.

I can't wait to make dinner. That's nuts. It's 10:00 am and all I can think about is tonight's dinner. Amazing.

Well, that's not all I can think about. Actually, my mind is occupied right now with my latest doctor's appointment. I've mentioned here before about my iron levels and how low they are. Well, they are still low. My doctor seems concerned but all she keeps telling me is that "we have to get your levels up; make sure you take your iron supplements with vitamin C".

Well Doc, I've been taking my supplements consistently for more than a friggin' year and my levels are still dangerously low. Maybe it's time to take the next step. For some reason my body does not absorb the iron. I need to know why.

You wouldn't believe where my imagination has taken me this morning. Maybe you would believe it. It's time for me to take control of this situation.

Stay tuned.

No comments: