Friday, December 16, 2011

Inspiration






I posted this on FB but also wanted to share it here because I find it amazing. You know how you just go about your business, living your life? You try to do the right thing, treat people the way you want to be treated … you know, just doing you. Well, what you may not realize is that in your quest to just do you, you are making an impact on someone else’s life. Someone is always watching.

This morning before 8:30 am, I was told that I was “amazing”, “awesome”, “remarkable” and “an inspiration”. This came from three different people who do not know each other.

Huh? What? Who in the world are these people talking about?

Seriously, I was overwhelmed and confused.

I’m no one special and I don’t do anything special. I’m just trying to do me.
I have wonderful people in my life and I am so blessed. I recognize my blessings every day and every day before I even get out of the bed, I am thanking God for all He’s done and for all that he is doing in my life.

Inspiration is a funny thing because it can come from anywhere or from anyone.

Here’s hoping you have a wonderfully, inspiring weekend!


No comments: