Thursday, April 5, 2012

Updates

Okay, first things first: I've created a new blog for those of you who want to stay updated on what's going on with school. I decided not to do regular updates here on Discoveries because, let's face it, the only real blogworthy events about school are enrolling and graduating. But for me, it's important that I document this journey. If you're curious and want to check in you can do so here: Back To School.

I don't think my new schedule is going to be that difficult to adjust to. Initially, I was nervous but then I realized that there really are 24 hours in a day and I can sleep when I'm dead. Just kidding. Sort of. On Mondays and Wednesdays I'm in school until 10:00 pm. On Tuesdays I have a standing meeting with my life group. Here it is Thursday and I've realized that I haven't cooked all week and I've lost a couple of pounds. That's not exactly how I intended to lose weight so I have to work that out. Maybe I'll make meals for the week on Sundays. That could work. I also haven't worked out all week. That really bugs me. The plan is to hit the pavement sometime today, hopefully during my lunch break since I'm working from home today (and every Thursday). I certainly don't want my school schedule to interfere with my exercise regimen.

Any suggestions on how I can make time for work, school, exercise and oh yeah ... eating? Leave them in the comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Diva (in Demand) said...

I've done it before Chele and my best advice it ogive up on the hope of sleeping lol.

But seriously...you'll find your groove and get into it (and when you graduate you'll sleep for a week lol).

ShellyShell said...

I've been doing this since January. I'm in school Mon and Wed. I tutor on Tuedays and I'm training for a half marathon. I FINALLY got the hang of it. It will take a minute but you will find your groove! Good Luck. Can't wait to read about school on your other blog!