Monday, July 23, 2012

ABC's of Me

I found this lil “getting to know you” post on bayoucreole’s blog. And since I have so much so say but don’t want to say any of it, this list will have to do.


A. Age: 47

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: dusting

D. Dogs: None

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast.

F. Favorite colors: Red – power color.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5’7”.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I don’t play an instrument .

J. Job title: Associate

K. Kids: The Prince and the Princess

L. Live: Virginia Beach

M. Mom’s name: S

N. Nicknames: Shell, Shelly, Chele

O. Overnight hospital stays: Maternity stay.

P. Pet peeves: People who are late. People who don’t say what they mean or mean what they say, people who lie … should I go on?

Q. Quote from a movie: “You will never find peace by avoiding life”

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Too many to list

T. Time you wake up: sixish.

U. Underwear: What about’em?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima beans

W. What makes you run late: If I’m late it’s due to outside forces (i.e. traffic, other people).

X. X-rays you’ve had: left arm when I was a kid. Left shoulder a few months ago

Y. Yummy food you make: I love everything I make.

Z. Zoo animal you like: I can’t remember the last time I went to the zoo.



4 comments:

BluJewel said...

Cute! I like this list; may have to steal it.

bayoucreole said...

I love your answers!
I've found through experience that, I can't handle those 30 day challenges. I never finished the one I started over a year ago.
I gotta keep'em short and sweet! :)

Newy said...

I love it! Think I am going to do this one too!

Wanda J said...

I've always liked doing these things, they're fun! And you're right Sis, it can be a way of telling people the things that you don't want to say.