Saturday, December 22, 2012

Progress

I had my evaluation after 8 weeks of training and I'm glad to say that I am making progress.  It's slow but it is happening.

I've lost 3/4" from my thighs, 1-3/4" from my waist and a 1/2" from my hips and my body fat percentage went down 3.8%

Body Fat Measurements
Oct 22nd
Dec  21st
Tricep – 21
Tricep – 18
Back Shoulder – 18
Back Shoulder – 14
Abdominal – 22
Abdominal – 17
Midaxillary (High Ab) – 19
Midaxillary (High Ab) – 12
Thigh – 21
Thigh – 17


Total Body Fat % - 24.8
Total Body Fat % - 21
Most of this progress is due to the change in diet:  between 5-6 meals a day, more protein, less fat and lots of water.

Here are a few of the lessons that I've learned in the last eight weeks:

Training is hard
Consistency is the key
Progress is slow
I'm stronger than I thought I was

No comments: