Saturday, March 28, 2015

March/April Goals

Since I began working for myself, in order to stay on track it has been important to set monthly goals for myself.  This helps me to stay focused on the direction I want my business and my life to go in.  Switching from being employee to entrepreneur has been a huge adjustment.  My “office hours” are what I decide they are.  Some days I work 4 hours, other days I work 14 hours.  I’m always thinking, always planning, always charting the next move.  Sometimes it’s exhausting both mentally and physically but I am confident that I am on the right path and that all these things are working together for good.

The goals that I set for March have either been met or exceeded.  I have several things already on the calendar for April and other things that I really want to accomplish.  First quarter 2015 is coming to a close and it’s time to PUSH!

March Goals

Make a decision about the April show – Decided not to compete in April.  I want to take more time to train and prepare to debut as a pro in August!

Sign 1 new client to the 16-week program – Signed 1 new client to the 8 week program and 2 new clients to the virtual coaching program. 

Attend at least 1 networking event – Attended two events and two more planned before the end of the month on the 29th and 31st.

Post 1 blog per week at Fab Fit & 50:  7 posts done!

April Plans:

Taking a week off from lifting
Begin Spring Bootcamp
Give two health/fitness presentations at local retirement communities
2 networking events


April Goals:

Daily HIIT while taking a break from lifting
Revamp training protocol to prepare for August pro debut
Sign 5 new clients
Post 1 blog per week


No comments: