Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Going Soft


See this guy …

 


Or gal … I really don’t know so we’ll just say guy.  

He’s been hanging around my back patio for a few days now.  I see all kinds of critters in my backyard:  squirrels, rabbits, cats even the occasional dog.  But this guy has been here for more than a few days.  When I went outside to see him instead of running out of the yard he ran towards my back shed.  I think he’s been living in there.  So I started to get concerned.  If he’s living in the shed, how is he eating?

So I spent the $7 and bought him some food 




and I'm leaving him food and water.




Now that I'm feeding him, I feel responsible for him.  I woke up last night wondering if he was okay.

What has happened to me?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww and you didn't buy the cheap stuff either. That was sweet of you. My friend always says that cats are the only animals that domesticated themselves. This is how they get you. LOL