Sunday, January 17, 2016

Back to the Parachute!

Happy Sunday!

Another awesome weekend has come to an end and I’m looking forward to the week ahead.  I’m feeling really good today for several reasons, let me share a few:

Last night I went to a birthday party for the husband of one of my friends.  She organized a flash mob for us to perform for him to Beyonce’s “Love on Top”.  It was so much fun!




For some odd reason, I decided to have a cup of coffee after dinner and I did not sleep at all last night because of it.  I mean, at all.  Plus, I’ve been having some serious lower back issues lately.  It comes and goes every few months or so – I don’t know what it is but it hurts like crazy.  I got out of bed this morning at 7:00 and I was so stiff I could barely move without pain.  I was literally in tears.  I cried out to God for some relief.

Somehow, I managed to shower and get dressed and get to church on time and by 9:00 am I was in church, lifting my hands in praise and my pain was a distant memory.

Remember this post when I was talking about the parachute?  Well my daughter (who never read that post) sent me this video today: (take 6 minutes out of your day and watch it)



I love that girl and I really love when I receive confirmation that the path I’m on is the right one.

One more thing, last night at the party one of the women in attendance came and sat down next to me and told me that she read P.U.S.H. and that it really had a profound effect on her.


I’m telling you, I am on the verge of a breakthrough.  I can feel it.

No comments: