Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Funny How Time Flies

On January 8, 2011 I posted the below video.  I titled it “5 Years From Now”.  I stumbled across it last night 5 years later and while watching it I felt a mixture of emotions.  I talk about what I think my life would be like at 51 … which is the age I am now.






Five years ago I didn’t have a clear plan as to where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do.  I say in the video that I can’t say what I will be doing exactly.  One thing I do mention in the video is that I see myself “smiling a lot and happy” and I believe that is the case but there should have been more.

I’m on a path right now and I trust the path but I believe if I would have done a few things differently back then I might be further along on this path.

I cringe a little while watching this video because I sound like … I don’t know … like I’m expecting things to just fall into place without any effort on my part.  I know now that I have got to take an active role in my life if the things I want to happen will ever happen.  I’m not saying that it is ALL up to me.  What I’m saying is that I have a role to play and I don’t think over the past 5 years I’ve been playing it.

No regrets.  When you know better you do better.

So, where will I be in 5 years?

I will be operating a successful health coaching business and I will make a comfortable living through one-on-one coaching, online courses, book sales and speaking engagements.


I will help 1 million women to live healthier lives. 

No comments: