Friday, October 6, 2017

Because Friday


11 days until my birthday

I’m going to try to work my way through the Total Wine Top 20 Wines of 2017

#9 was amazing.  #4 and #7 are on deck

I need a lipstick that doesn’t leave stains on cups/glasses

I have come to terms with the number that I see on the scale – I have filled out nicely btw

My employer recently hired another POC.  We're up to two …

I am long overdue for a trip to the optometrist/ophthalmologist – my current prescription is garbage

I had no idea how to spell “ophthalmologist” and am amazed at how many letters I missed

I ate a sausage, egg and cheese McGriddle on Sunday and I’ve been beating myself up about it ever since

It was gross so that was really punishment enough

#newbae is trying so hard not to say that he loves me

He almost said it once but I stopped him – I’m not ready to hear it

How long before he stops being #newbae and is just #bae?

It boggles my mind that the term “white privilege” has to be explained

I just updated my First Aid/CPR/AED certification so feel free to fall out in my presence – I got you.

I just had to explain “perpetual” to someone whose paycheck probably triples mine

I believe that I make the best salads on earth

I’m renovating both the bathrooms in my house

Why does fried chicken have to taste so good?  I used to fry chicken every week.  Not anymore.

That’s it for today

Have a great weekend!

No comments: