Sunday, October 22, 2017

He Is




He is:
-       The first and the last
-       The beginning and the end
-       The Keeper of creation and creator of all
-       The architect of the universe and the manager of all time
-       He always was, always is and always will be
-       Unmoved, unchanged, undefeated and never undone
He was:
-       bruised, but brought healing
-       pierced, but eased pain
-       persecuted, but brought freedom
-       dead and brings life
-       risen to bring power
-       he reigns to bring peace
The world… can’t understand him.
Armies… can’t defeat him.
Schools… can’t explain him.
Leaders… can’t ignore him.
Herod… couldn’t kill him.
Nero… couldn’t crush him.
The New Age… cannot replace him.
And Oprah… cannot explain him away.
He is:
-       light
-       love
-       longevity
-       the Lord
-       goodness, kindness and faithfulness
-       God
-       Holy, righteous, powerful and pure
-       His ways are right
-       His word is eternal
-       His will unchanging
-       His mind is on us
-       Our saviour, our guide, our peace, our joy, our comfort, our Lord
-       He rules our lives I serve him because:
-       His bond is love
-       His yoke is easy
-       His burden is light
-       His goal for us is abundant life I follow him because:
-       He is the wisdom of the wise
-       He is the power of the powerful
-       He is the ancient of days
-       He is the ruler of rulers
-       He is the leader of all leaders
-       His goal is a relationship with me
He will:
-       Never leave me
-       Never forsake me
-       Never mislead me
-       Never forget me
-       Never overlook me
-       Never cancel my appointment in his appointment book
When I:
Fall… he will lift me up.
Fail… he will forgive me.
Am weak… he is strong.
Am lost… he is my way.
Am afraid… he is my courage.
Stumble… he will steady me.
Am hurt… he’s gonna heal me.
Am broken… he will mend me.
Am blind… he will lead me.
Am hungry… he will feed me.
Face trials… he is with me.
Face persecution… he shields me.
Face problems… he will comfort me.
Face loss… he will provide for me.
Face death… he will carry me home to meet him.
HE IS EVERYTHING…
for everybody… everywhere… everytime… in every way!  
He is my God! That is who I belong to!

No comments: