· I love Amazon. 2-day free shipping, music, movies, television. I needed burner covers for my stove. Normally, I would trek over to Tar-jay or Wallyworld and walk up and down aisles. Now I just log on, push a few buttons and in 2 days (usually 1 day) I’ll have my purchase.
· I’m in baby-blanket-making mode. Babies are coming and I’m making blankets.
· Apparently, my grandchild is now the size of a strawberry. I can’t wait until December!
· I’ve lost 3lbs in 18 days.
· I do not miss bread.
· There was another school shooting today. This time in TX. I’m so tired of this.
· There are times when I’m driving a route that I drive every single day, that for a split second I’m not sure where I am. What is that about? I have my suspicions but I’m not claiming anything.
· My next race is on July 4th.
· I’m enjoying my yoga classes even though I feel so ungraceful trying to do the poses
· I’m still waiting for the price of the plane tickets to California to drop before I purchase
· My enjoyment of running is increasing while my enjoyment of weight lifting is decreasing. Currently, I’m only lifting weights twice a week, running three times a week and doing yoga once a week.
Have a great weekend