Sunday, April 10, 2022

Day 274

 Nine months, baby!

I am closing in on a full year of alcohol freedom!  How cool is that?  Very cool.

Last week my daughter came down for a visit and we had a great time together.  During the visit, she asked me if it would be a problem for me if she brought a bottle of wine in the house.  Without hesitation, I told her that it would be fine.  And it was.  I drank my tea, and she drank her wine, and all was well in the world.  

I love this time of year.  Winter is trying to hold on by throwing the random chilly evening my way, but Spring is a fighter and will prove to be victorious.  I bought a new chaise lounge for the patio which is the perfect place to read in the afternoons.  I also bought a hammock, but the hammock has no back support and when the random bumble bee or wasp shows up, I struggle to get out of the hammock and run!  I'll keep the hammock though, who knows ... maybe I'll go camping one day and it will come in handy.  I doubt it, but stranger things have been known to happen.  What I'm saying is that I will leave my options open.  Always leave your options open.

I am currently reading Lily's Song by Susan Gabriel.  

Day 274.



No comments: