* Give and it shall be given unto you
* The ability to network is a valuable skill which I don't currently possess but I'm willing to learn.
* I am my own person and I never do anything that I don't want to do, go anywhere I don't want to go or stay anywhere that I don't want to stay. This is really an employment discovery. Anyone can issue me a paycheck, therefore I don't have to put up with BS from any employer. I'm highly qualified and eminently employable. So there.
* Loyalty is a two-way street
* Cursing someone out ... I mean really cursing them out does not feel as good as you may think
* I am destined to be a business traveler until I begin to enjoy it
* I really do enjoy what I do ... just not all the time
* I'm not a curious person. If there is something going on around me that doesn't directly affect me, my initial reaction is "Who cares?"
* My latest obsession is French Bordeaux and now it's difficult to go back to pinot, or cab and I never really was a merlot person ... and I've switched to stemless wine glasses
* I want to be better in 2009. Whatever that means.