Monday, February 23, 2009

Work it Out

I went to the gym with my sister on Saturday morning. She's been a member for about a year and even though results are slow to make an appearance, she is making progress. I told her that my primary focus was to work on the abs. Over the long term I want increase my strength (cause I'm a weakling), and tone up so I'll stop jiggling in some areas. Anyway, we did some cardio and then she brought me to the "ab room" and she showed me some other stuff I could do for abs with this big ball thing. So while I'm on the floor, my shirt slides up a little bit and she says, "Oh my goodness! You really do have a muffin!"

**blink blink**

After recovering from the shock of her making this announcement to the people that were closest to us, I looked at her and said, "What did you think I was imagining it? Did you think I was lying?" Geez.

I was able to get a pass for a free week at this gym so I'm going back today after work so I can deal with my muffin.

4 comments:

LadyLee said...

Funny! I wish I could've seen the look on your face when she mentioned the muffin!

I can't wait for it to get warm outside so I can start back walking!

TJ said...

Gotta love sisters. Mine would do something like that. LOL.

Blah Blah Blah said...

Glad I don't have any sisters...lol

If I don't wear tight jeans or sit down...I don't have a muffin top.
Thing is tho...I don't look good in baggy jeans...and I be needing to sit down every now and then.
I don't have a muffin top tho, just sayin'.

Believer said...

If you're admitting you have a muffin…I have a loaf of bread! :D