Thursday, May 28, 2009

No Mas!

No more counting calories and no more weigh ins. 2,000 calories is alot and right now, at 6:42 p.m. I feel like a beached whale. Here's what I ate today:

glass of orange juice
2 hard boiled eggs
1 protein shake
yogurt
peanut butter sandwich
He.althy Cho.ice As.ian Pots.tickers
Chicken breast sauteed in olive oil
spinach
roma tomatoes with basil and olive oil
2 glasses of white wine
reduced fat Whe.at Thi.ns
handful of almonds

Total calories: approximately 2,064

I reached the goal but I was obsessing all day and who needs that? Enough already.

2 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

agrees...screw tha! i've got the munchies and I'm giving in to it...the more I fight it, the stronger the yearning.

love to live; live to love!

TJ said...

Yeah the obsessing is no good.