Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hint: It's Not About the Lights

Life was not meant to spent beneath the glare of fluorescent lighting.

That's my quote for the day.

I've been viewed beneath the glare of fluorescent lighting, on and off, for about thirty years. And I have to tell you, it's not a pretty picture. It's harsh and unforgiving. It distorts and doesn't paint a true picture. I'm a beautiful woman but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me underneath these lights.

I'm very excited that I can finally see the future and I'm proud to say that there are no fluorescent lights. The lighting is natural. Sometimes there are candles. It's calming and it's peaceful and it makes for a beautiful environment.

I have to go to a business dinner this evening. Normally, I would hate this sort of thing but not tonight. I'm excited to go. More material for me, and a free meal to boot. And the lighting will be perfect.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Yes florescent lighting is highly overrated. LOL.