Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday five get to know you questions will be posted that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
3. What is your favorite reading material?
4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
In a basket. I love making these eggs! Just cut a hole in the middle of your bread, butter the bread and place it on the skillet, crack the eggs into the hole, flip once and viola! Eggs in a basket.
which is about young women who were forced to give their children up for adoption prior to Roe v. Wade.
4. Name all the pets that you have ever had. I can't name all the pets that I've ever had because I don't remember them all. When I was a kid I remember we had a dog that got hit by a car. Before that, we had 5 cats and as I recall, I came home from school one day on my birthday to find that they had been given away. As an adult I had one cat named Smokey. I wanted Smokey because I actually wanted to have another baby but couldn't say that out loud so I got a cat. When I bought my house eight years ago, Smokey didn't make the move. I guess, I'm not really a pet person.
5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout? No, but I'm addicted to girl scout cookies.