Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so Java thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other! Every Sunday she posts five get-to-know-you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
1. How do you order your steak?
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4. When is the last time you wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
1. How do you order your steak? I never order steak when I eat out. I did make one at home last night. I was going for medium-rare but it was actually medium.
2. Are you superstitious about anything? I didn't think I was but once I started thinking about it, I came up with a couple:
* The bigger the mess I make in in the kitchen when trying a new recipe, the better the finished product turns out. The mess has to be accidental.
* At midnight on New Year's Eve, my kitchen has to be stocked, the laundry has to be done and I have to have cash on me. All this to ensure prosperity in the coming year.
3. Who is your best friend? Mark is my best friend. We met in high school and somehow we just clicked. There was never anything romantic. He was in my wedding and I was in his wedding. He is Godfather to my son and both my children have spent vacations with him and his family.
4. When was the last time you wore a dress? Saturday night. I love to wear dresses and wear them often.
5. Do you have any trips scheduled? I'm going to CT this weekend to visit my parents. I don't usually travel home in the winter, but thankfully there is no snow in the forecast.